WE INVITE YOU TO BE A SPONSOR AND/OR EXHIBITOR
We are committed to keeping registration fees reasonable to enable maximum student attendance and participation; we request financial support to defray costs of the student awards/travel scholarships, hotel, field trips, cuisine/reception, and publication of proceedings.
DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP FORM
ABOUT THE NORTH AMERICAN DUCK SYMPOSIUM
NADS, Inc. is an international non-profit 501(c)(3) scientific and educational association dedicated to excellence in waterfowl science and education. The mission of the NADS is to advance the art and science of waterfowl conservation, management, education and research by providing a regularly held forum for the presentation and discussion of information relating to waterfowl. The 7th North American Duck Symposium and Workshop delegates include academics, government and non-governmental biologists, consultants, and professionals from around the world and provide an excellent forum to showcase student research on the ecology, management, and conservation of waterfowl and wetlands.
KEY REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A SPONSOR FOR NADS7
* Networking with ~400 wildlife professionals.
* Generate new collaborations & renewed interest in your organization.
* Demonstrate your support for wildlife stewardship.
* Several levels of sponsorship are available ranging from $500 to >$30,000. Participating Exhibitors will have a high-profile on our webpage, advertised in the Scientific Program and offered a vendor table adjacent to the technical sessions and the refreshment breaks.
LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP
* Social Event Hosts will be recognized with their logo on signage at sponsored event.
** For the convenience of our sponsors, the University of Delaware will issue an itemized invoice for event, award or equipment rentals.
* Special vendor rates in the exhibit hall for non-profits and artists, please contact the organizing committee for details
* Recognition with your logo displayed on our web page, during the meeting room, and social events.
* Exhibit space in the Vendor Hall – one table
* The Vendor Hall will be centrally located and adjacent to the Conference Meeting Rooms at the Westin Annapolis February 1-5, 2016.
* Setup will be on Monday from 4-7 pm and be open during oral and poster sessions throughout the week. Exhibit space includes one 6’ table, 2 chairs, and free wireless internet. (If you have additional needs, please contact the conference coordinators to make arrangements with the Hotel).
If you would like to become a Sponsor for the 7th North American Duck Symposium, please contact Dr. Chris Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE SPONSORSHIP FORM
Please make checks payable to the “University of Delaware” or fill out the Sponsorship form for credit card use and send to:
Dr. Chris Williams
University of Delaware
531 S. College Ave,
Newark, DE 19716 USA
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING SPONSORS TO NADS7
CANVASBACK $20,000 - <$30,000
MALLARD $5,000 - <$10,000
WOOD DUCK $2,500-<5,000
Bill D'Alonzo, TCF Enterprises, LLC